4.17.2009

april 17

Argh. I had something huge typed up and when I went to post it, it was lost. So here is a cliff notes version - hopefully I remembered everything.
Lots of snow. At least a foot and counting. The schools called and sent the kids home at noon.Kendall had an appointment for his preschool physical (20% on weight, 40% on height - 30 lbs, 27 1/4 inches). I got stuck on the way home in the van. A Good Samaritan pushed me with his car. I then got stuck in our cul-de-sac. Thankfully this was a Friday Off for John. He helped me did out. Needless to say, we are not going anywhere else today.
Julia is stuck coming home from Grand Junction Music Festival.
Tons of snowmen snowcones today. I pulled the plug on them just before dinner so that hopefully they can empty their bladder of all snowmen before bed. I was a rebel and grilled hamburgers. Thats a silly Corin. Grilling hamburgers with tons of snow everywhere, I can just picture it.
I was talking to Shannon on the phone when Conner did something new! I told her to guess what he just did. "Walk." Silly girl. Conner is pulling a "Cousin Sam" trick. He was sitting by the couch and reached up with his cute short arms. He then twisted his body and put his mouth on the cushion and pulled himself up! I tried to get it on camera his 3rd time but Kendall decided to give him a full body hug. It ruined his mood, plus the lighting wasn't that great. I sure am missing all these sweet things. I can't wait to see him do it myself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails