3.05.2009

Something new....for You!

Mi amiga Monica posted this on her blog just now and I wanna try it out. This is going to be fun!
Here's how this works:
The first 3 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
Oh, and be sure to post of picture of what you win when you get it!
Who's in? hmmmmmm?

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Can I get one by you and Monica? Maybe I'd have to do 6 people myself, but it'd be worth it! (if you don't think that's fair, I won't complain too much).

Angee said...

Oooh! Choose me! :)

Tiffany said...

I know me too. I would love something. Let me know if I can enter with you and Monica or just one. I don't want to be greedy.

Martin Family said...

man im always too slow!

Shannon said...

ok ok....I'll do all 4 ya'll...okie dokie.

Kayla said...

cute idea! I'm totally going to steal it! =) LOL ....someday.... =)

Em said...

FAB-U-LOUS!!! Do I get to move to the top of the list if you use my coined phrase? I've been checking in on you pretty regularly Miss. Too bad I was slow this time. Go Corin. Go Buddy. Go Shannon! It was fun to talk to your mama the other day. Call ya soon, xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails