5.11.2008

Mommy Day Gift Certificate

(good on any day but Mother's Day-that's a freebie!)



*No changing diapers for a day

*Date night, including dinner anywhere you want...doing anything you want :)

*Free 20 minute Massage

*Free dinner cooked by me (not that great of a gift but I'll try :))

*Free morning off...I get the kids ready, cook breakfast, make the bed, etc.

*Free night off....I get the kids ready for bed and do the dishes

*Anything else that you think I should have included :)



Good for one year only until next Mother's Day. Only available at participating Williams' households. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Items are subject to change based on the need of the recipient. Kids are not responsible for fulfillment of items listed. Not redeemable for cash. Includes promise of eternal love for....eternity.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

AHHHHHH!!!! That is so sweet, what a great husband!

Related Posts with Thumbnails