5.11.2008

happy mommys day from cade

These are the prints
You've often seen before,
On the kitchen wall
And the bathroom door,
Those you quickly washed away,
These you'll save for a future day,
For they will remind you
When I'm big and tall
That once I was little
And my hands were small
Happy Mother's Day Mommy, I love you! Cade made this during Nursery today. He also made me a cute necklace made out of fruit loops....it even matched my dress!
I love this quote about finger prints. A while back in the magazine Family Fun there was a quote about enjoying the fingerprints on your windows while you still can. Someday they will be gone. I've taken that to heart and only wash our french door windows once a month instead of whenever I saw a print or two. That's been a nice reminder to me that these kids won't be small for much longer!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails