5.04.2008

little swiper

Today at church Kaylee I believe was given a gummy worm for a treat. She took it in the car with her and was playing with it...making the letter "C" and showing me. Out of the blue Cade reaches over and swipes it. In one single motion the helpless worm is shoved into his mouth and the chewing begins. Kaylee is NOT happy about this. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Cades little jaw chewing like crazy with the worm poking out every once in a while. To be honest, it was hard to keep from laughing.

I kept the peace by promising Kaylee a goodie when we got home. A bit later Cade finished it and faced Kaylee and opened his mouth big and wide and pushed out his tongue as to say "ha ha! I swiped the worm and now it's gone!" I turned around to see Kaylee with a glare as piercing as I've ever seen. I couldn't keep it in. I started to laugh. That made Kaylee smile.

As soon as we got home Kaylee got a nice handful of m&m's and the episode has been forgotton!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails