6.20.2011

5 more sleeps

until we leave to see 'My Highness' (aka: Aunt Corin)

Colorado Reunion or Bust!!!


In other news:

David has had Bell's Palsy the past couple weeks.  Slowly is getting control back.  It's been an interesting ride for him.  Hoping to get back to normal for the upcoming Vacation.

(this is just the most interesting ailment of the past month...David had also thrown out his back as well as yours truly and I also was fortunate enough to enjoy a bit of vertigo for a couple days while David was laid up with his back.)  I tell ya, it was awesome.


2 comments:

Brian & Veronica said...

oh my, that's super sad. I wish I were around to help. I hope you had plenty of help from your ward there. What the?! How'd you guys get so sick?! Hope you're all doing better.

Em said...

Oh my goodness! What's the deal? Sorry to hear you had a rough time. Hope there's no residual from the palsy. Miss you guys. Hope you don't have any more random ailments. xo Em

Related Posts with Thumbnails