6.22.2010

nine

today David and I have been married for 9 years.  one more year and we will be in the double digits.

I've done a lot of fun things with David.

I've learned quite a bit...some willingly, but others not as willingly.

Looking back, I thought I was mature and had experienced so much....but that was just the beginning.  At least I have someone to experience this all with...someone to fall back on to strengthen me...

6 moves in 2 states

3 college graduations

5 MRI's

1 back surgery

2 knee surgeries

4 pregnancies resulting in 3 beautiful babes

4 cars

2 presidential elections

4 sets of ear tubes

6 computers

way too many shoes/shirts/pants......clothes for me...thanks to kelly

enough guns for him...but not enough time to have fun

amazing loving families

wonderful friends

many sleep-in-Saturdays for me...thanks honey

the chance to enjoy our own hobbies and supporting each other in them

enjoying our evenings together when the kids go to bed.....early.


here's my latest fun moment this morning.....the kids love to get into our bed and mess it up.  it bugs me, but not to the point where I ruin their fun.  bed are made for messing....right?


i'm not sure why he loves making this face for the camera...but i love it.



that's the buddy face i love to see.


conner giving a kiss and a silly face.  notice my green necklace.  he loves wearing that thing.....and shoes......don't get me started.  silly boy.

here's to the next year.  and a kiss from conner.

love you honeybuns

kids are hungry.  better jet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails