11.11.2009

my favorite office moment

i laughed so hard when i saw this on the office a few seasons back and will probably never forget it. i just love the interaction between jim and dwight.



and so far, my favorite quote comes from the episode where michael believes he's being pressured to buy insurance from the mob and dwight says this in responce to the guy changing his name from a 'mobish' name, to a 'mobish' name with an R.

“R” is the most menacing sound in the English language. That’s why it’s called “murder” and not “muckduck.”

what's your favorite clip or quote from the Office?

4 comments:

Jen said...

Ah, thanks for the laugh!!

Sara said...

LOL...somehow I missed this episode!

Kaylee said...

Haha! Greatest TV show EVER!!

Tammy said...

I love that clip! So funny. I love the bat episode where Jim is pretending to be a vampire the entire time. Classic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails