10.22.2008

dinner r&r

Decided last night to have an easy dinner.
McDonalds.
I was able to sit and relax while the kids got some energy burned.
Seems like whenever I go to McDonalds there is someone I know there...and I don't go very often...I think this was my 3rd time. It's fun to see friends and get some adult time of my own too.
David is gone this week to some training and I've had one of the longest weeks...for no apparent reason. Monday felt like Tuesday. Tuesday (was that yesterday?) felt like Thursday. I'm wishing today was Thursday. oh hum.
David gets back late Friday night.
I need a break.





1 comment:

Julianne said...

McDonalds can be a lifesaver. I am also hoping to win Monopoly so maybe they will make me rich too. I'll take any pieces you don't want!

Related Posts with Thumbnails