6.13.2008

insult to injury

Poor Cade has had quite a painful week. On Tuesday he got burned on the stovetop with his right hand. Last night, his left hand was smashed in the door.....guilty party's name will once again be witheld. He was sitting on the ground again last night with his OTHER hand in water. Eventually he wanted two waters, one for each hand.
Self Portrait by Cade

His other hand, the origional owie of the week has now sprouted a nice big blister in the center of his palm. He's been pretty careful not to poke at it and it hasn't popped yet. I'm hoping it will not burst, although it's kinda big.

1 comment:

jenjen said...

Shannon, I just found your blog! So great...you are awesome. We really must hang out. my blog is private so email me so I can invite you...Jen Mix

Related Posts with Thumbnails