4.26.2008

nap time

After I take Kaylee to school Cade and I come home and I put him down for a nap...many times I will do the same. This time I had three kiddos to put down. Lynnea at first said she didn't want to take a nap. I gave her two options. "You can either go and nap in your bed or nap in my bed with me." She said "Nap in your bed." So I threw her up in bed with me and we had a heavenly nap.
Once it was time to get up all the Kids were still sleeping. I was sure that Kaisa and Lynnea would be up before then, but nope....the house was as quiet as could be.


I went into all the rooms and got them out of bed. Cade was happy to get up and get sister....but he's used to doing that. Kaisa wasn't happy at all to get woken up and neither was Lynnea. Man....I wish I could teach my kids that sleep is something to cherish! My kids are just too happy to be awake....even when it's still dark outside! what's the deal!


Funny to think that Kaisa didn't want to get up since she had slept in until after 10am with only getting up at 2am to eat. She was ready for another nap at noon! That's my girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails