4.27.2008

fea·ture /ˈfitʃər/ [fee-cher]

*****Also called feature film, feature presentation. the main motion picture in a movie program.*****



For the first few days Lynnea would be requesting a 'teacher' movie. I wasn't too certain which movie she was talking about, so I would quiz her of what she was talking about. Just about every time, the first movie I named was the one she wanted. That's odd...why do they all have the same name?



Then, I remembered, that Lynnea calls "Movies" her "Features"....as in the 'feature presentation.' Goodness, how on earth does a little one get so technical! It must be a word that Jared taught her to confuse her aunt and uncle!



Today Lynnea was asking David for a 'feature' and I could hear David asking her over and over...what movie is that? I interrupted and said..."David, she's saying 'feature' instead of 'movie.'" So David replies, "How the heck does she know that?"

out of the mouth of babes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails