10.29.2007

music makers halloween

Every monday morning we have 'music makers.' Its a time that we all bring our kids and sing songs, march in a marching band, have some fun and listen to stories. Kaylee and Cade both love it. This month was Halloween themed, so all the songs and fun stuff were centered around Halloween. Since today was the meeting before Halloween we all wore our costumes. It was great fun to see all the kids in their cute costumes.


Kaylee was a Prima Ballerina...she should'v been a 'diva' ballerina...she had a bit of an attitude.



It looks like Kaylee was posing for this shot, or was just playing around, but in fact she was upset at me and went to the wall to pout. Ooooh. Life is so hard when you're so young.



sorry David. I had to dress him up as kaylee's dance partner just once. We'll have to figure out something on Wednesday for trunk-or-treat, but he was so darling. Everyone loved that their costumes went together. Male dancers aren't all 'femmy'...it takes a man to wear tights and pull it off so well when wearing a diaper. I LOVE MY LITTLE MAN!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kents said...

Shannon,
I started my blog. It's kkjjkent.blogspot.com

Your kids are adorable!
Kirsten

Sara said...

Shannon...that is hysterical! Ben would throw a fit if I put my boys in tights, but I love the dance theme! Kaylee looks precious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails