9.12.2007

avi lee gardner

I am helping my wonderful friend Emilie make baby announcements for her new baby girl Avi. We had a photo session yesterday and took over 300 photos. My camera wasn't working so well . . . some of the photos were blurry . . . but I finally figured out what was wrong, after the photo session. Oh well. I've been enjoying scrapbooking and this gave me the idea of making some baby announcements. This was the best time to try it out. Avi is such a pretty little girl! So photogenic!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alyson said...

so cute! love those pouty lips and roles on her arms.

Sheena said...

WOW!!! That is the cutest thing I have seen!! You will totally have to do that for me when we have another one!! I LOVE IT!!! Good job and she did a good job too looking so darn cute!!

sara and wade said...

oh my!! what a talent you have!!! the yawns.. and all the precious things about her are so beautiful! thanks for making this as priceless as she is!! way to go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails