8.22.2007

i 'heart' you

Sometimes I will put a note out for Daivd to see in the morning before he heads to work. This time I wrote I 'heart' U and he will add to it the next morning . . . 2 or II. I wrote I with a bobby pin, a heart with our toothpaste and a U with a bent q-tip. David responded the next morning with two q-tips saying II at the end...meaning I Love You Too. It is a fun tradition and it's also fun to get it on camera to see how different we have fun with this. I Love You David.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Hi Shannon!!!! I just found your blog via Brian & Veronica's blog links. It's been fun to browse your blog the last few minutes and see what your family is up to and see your beautiful children. They really are adorable! I'm glad I have your blog link now so I can stay in touch with you. :)
Love,
Janelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails